Life and Death, the Natural world, and its supernatural counterpart. When two worlds collide, 2 realms become one... But this collision only brought disorder. Will you re-establish the old ways, or make anew?
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Stella Nevemor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stella

avatar

Posts : 1
Points : 0
Join date : 2011-09-30

PostSubject: Stella Nevemor   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Personal Information

Race: Halfblood

Gender: Female

Name: Stella Nevemor

Age: 30

Likes:
-Apples
-Knowledge
-Teasing

Dislikes:
-Being touched
-Spicy foods
-Most people

Personality: Stella is very deceptive. That being said she is good at it and so far hasn't been caught. She makes herself out to be weaker then she is. Despite being Demonborn the high she will go to the human world and show no signs of immediate aggression, sometimes even helping out humans. She takes mostly after her mother, who she takes after. She does have the succubus need to feed on lust. Through various means. However she can't stand being touched by 95% of people. 95% of the time when someone touches her she turns immediately hostile to the person and attacks them. She isnt bothered by the other 5% but hasn't met anyone who she doesn't mind touching her. She can suppress her hostile urge to attack when someone touches her if need be.

Physical Information

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 100 lbs

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: Gold

General Description:
Spoiler:
 

Social Information

Horde Name: Nevemor

Notable Family Members:
-Dallas Shepard: Stella's Father. He is human and Stella never really got along with him, she killed him before joining the demon born to cut all ties with humans
-Ayia Nevemor: Stella's mother and a succubus. She seduced Stella's father and got pregnant, she stayed with Dallas until Stella was about a year old before being killed by crusaders.

Notable Friends: (none at the moment but will change)

Affiliation

Faction: Satannish

Rank: Demonborn the High

Demonic Information

Name: Darkforce

Description: Darkforce slowly feeds off the emotions of others around her to give her power, she can channel it as energy or in emergancies she can she it to sustain herself with out food or water.

Ability Information

Spoiler:
 

Arsenal

Weapon Information

Type: (What type of weapon is this?)

Name: (What is the name of this weapon, if it even has one.)

Appearance: (What does this weapon look like? Describe it in a 3-5 sentence paragraph, or send an image of its appearance.)

Effects

Name: (What is the name of this effect?)
Class: (What is the class of this effect? Offensive, Defensive, Balanced, etc...)
Level: (What level is this effect on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most powerful and drastic effect.)
Description: (Describe what this effect looks like, what it does, etc...)
Drawbacks/Limitations: (What is the side-effect of using this effect? In post-count is there a duration for how long this effect lasts on a target? Is there a cooldown of a certain amount of your posts, or posts in general?)

Additional Weaponry
(These are sidearms used to supplement what you may or may not have available to you. Simply list the name of common sidearms if you have any, or describe a unique sidearm if you have any and it is necessary for your character. You'll need to list the amount of whatever that sidearm is that your character has at his/her disposal in an in-character thread next to the sidearms' name.)

Accessories
(These are distinct accessories that may or may not stick out to others in-character. Only add small things that may have significance to your character. If they have a unique magical effect of some kind please describe it enough to give us a general comprehension of its capabilities. We do not expect many members to have unique accessories, so, do not overdo it.)

Historical Information and Role-Play Sample

Biography: (In a paragraph at least 8-10 sentences long, please describe your character's life up until this point in the present day.)

RP-Sample: (In a paragraph of 5-8 sentences please give us a sample of your Role-playing ability. We understand how it can be a pain to get this done, but, it is important to us to understand other members more thoroughly and their characters in particular.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Stella Nevemor
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Professor Application for Stella Scamander
» Heavenly Horror
» The home of Ace, Stella and Obel
» ~Stella's Mansion~
» Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 Realms :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: